Being largely volunteer-driven presents us with unique challenges, especially when it comes to fostering. However, the value of fostering cannot be overstated, as it provides our animals with a nurturing environment outside the shelter. We’re continually searching for dedicated individuals to be long-term fosters.
Ideal Foster Profile:
- Home Environment: Can provide a calm, quiet space for the animal.
- Availability: Doesn’t have long working hours away from home.
- Location: Resides in Pemberton.
- Communication: Excellent at keeping in touch and updating the shelter.
- Flexibility: Able to transport the animal to the shelter for vet visits or potential adopter meet-and-greets.
- Experience: Has a history of caring for animals.
If the above resonates with you and you’re looking to make a tangible difference, we invite you to fill out a foster application below.